Monday, July 25, 2011

Love You

'Tis a new season.
The winter has passed, and the spring time has come.
Learning to just be with Him, learning, growing, soaring, loving.
Many a times, my heart longs for a companion...
Little was I convicted that my heart was craving for the Fair One.
It's a lifelong dance.
Till I realize this, I probably will not understand Romance.
Neither will I qualify to be worthy of it.
Now, as I increase in my desperation, I'm falling deeply in love.
I have my needs met. I am satisfied.
Yet, I am not satisfied, because it opens the realm where there's just so much more to receive.
The love is endless. The lavishing is exceeding.
I received in part, and I'm praying for the fullness of it's fulfillment.
To be in place where I no longer pray "Thy will be done..."
But to ask and receive, so that my will be done.

Sounds anti-Biblical, but it isn't.
See how Abraham bargained, and how Moses insisted on his way.
Each time, God relented.
More and more I'm convinced that God wants us to be so close with Him at heart, so that He would do our will. He's eager to do as we say!
I wouldn't do anything a stranger tells me, but I do foresee gazing into my future wife's beautiful eyes, saying to her, "I'll do anything for you".
The difference is, I trust that my wife won't ask of me to do something against my will, such as to kill myself.
Gaining the trust of God - this is my romantic and divine journey this season.
I want Him to be so pleased with me.... so much so that He can't help but just pour out anything and everything that I ask!
Adds a new meaning to the phrase "I want to be like Jesus".
Jesus had that heavenly favour, and I want it to.
So I'm striving to please my Father, my First Love, my Fair One.


This is my prayer, it's my solemn vow
With all that I am, with all that I have
I will love You

No comments: